Saturday, April 4, 2009

raw crepes!


It is general conference weekend, normally I make vegan crepes, but in an attempt to eat more raw food I made raw crepes! I adapted the recipe from Alissa Cohen's book "Living on Live Food"

You will need a dehydrator and food processor for this recipe.
Note: anything in brackets is my adaption
for the crepes
5-6 bananas
[cinnamon]
-blended until smooth, spread onto teflex dehydrator sheet, dehydrate for 10- 14 hours (I prepared these last night)
- when finished cut into crepe like slices

filling
1/2 c. [almonds]
1/2 c. [walnuts]
[1/2 apple]
juice of 1 large lemon
[3] tsp. honey
2 tsp. bragg liquid aminos (this is kind of like a soy sauce or tamari, but better)
1tsp. vanilla
2 tsp water
-blend everything together, spread on 1/2 of crepe and fold crepe on itself

strawberry syrup
1c. strawberries
1 tbs. honey
-blend everything together, and smother on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment