Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome...

Those of you who read my other blog may know that I live a busy life and rarely have time to write new posts. And you may ask, why start another blog? Well...

When I am not thinking about architecture I am thinking about food/nutrition. I cook to unwind and love testing new recipes. Most of my leisure computer time is spent browsing vegan blogs, and half of my posts from my other blog involve something vegan/food related, so I figured why not start my own.

I also hope this blog will be a helpful resource. Some of the most common questions I get after telling someone I am vegan are:
  • What in the world do you eat? anything! and i will prove it in this blog, I will share my recipes and those from other sources that I have tested.
  • Why did you want to be vegan? long story...so over time I will share my experiences and beliefs.
  • Is it difficult to be vegan? not at all. I will share what I choose to eat when I go out to restaurants, what I cook for non-vegans, how easy it is to use healthy substitutes, etc.
Happy reading... happy eating

4 comments:

  1. weird. you're weird and different

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i don't know how to respond to that. i guess it doesn't warrant a response. its neither insult nor praise, it just is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing/you are the woman.

    ReplyDelete