Sunday, July 25, 2010

cheese-substitute? look no further

I can't believe I haven't done a product review on Daiya yet. I am obsessed. I am typically not one for cheese substitutes, but Daiya is incredible. It is melty, stretchy, soy-free, and incredibly delicious on its own.

Daiya has recently become available in stores nationwide, in pre-shedded packs. To be honest I haven't tried the shredded Daiya, my local market sells it in blocks which is the way I prefer it.

If you are interested in trying Daiya, there is a product locator on their website, though I have an inkling it isn't completely accurate. I typed in "Eugene", and only one store popped up- I happen to know it is sold a few other places. So just look in the refrigerated aisle of you health food store.


1 comment:

  1. The "where to fins" page is updated based on information from retailers and consumers. If you know of more locations please let us know on the contact form on our website!

    www.daiyafoods.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete