Friday, October 21, 2011

Moves

I haven't posted in a while because my husband and I have been busy moving to the UK. And so with that moves comes another- I am moving this blog.

Since I have discovered my wheat intolerance, most everything I post to this blog is both gluten-free and vegan. Therefore I have created a new blog that reflects that. Welcome to

livingfreefrom.blogspot.com



I am really excited about this because being vegan is one seeming challenge, but being vegan & gluten-free is quite another. I chose the name "living free from" over "eating free from" because I want it to be more than about what you consume. I hope to prove the you can still live an enjoyable and social life despite eating restrictions.

If this sounds fun and exciting to you, feel free to subscribe and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment