Monday, April 26, 2010

i'm back!

I have taken a long hiatus from blogging, mostly due to my crazy schedule, but also because I figured no one read this blog anyway. But, despite my still crazy schedule, I have decided to commit to reviving this blog, thanks to one special reader who sent me a lovely email. She said my posts are "great" and she wishes I would write something new...eeee!!! I feel so special.

I will restart my blog with a restaurant review, a new burger cart in town. Being vegan for almost 5 years now, most meat and dairy cravings have completely subsided; however, I still occasionally crave In n' Out hamburgers. Which is why I am always on the look out for a great vegan burger. Since going wheat free though, the search has been narrowed.

Luckily there is a great new food cart in town that specializes in vegan burgers, and get this, they have gluten free buns!


The burgers were great, fries too! The GF bun was a little too dense for me, so I think next time I will hearken back to the "protein style" In' N Out days and just get it wrapped in lettuce.

please ignore my lack of makeup and hair combing...it's eugene.


No comments:

Post a Comment